{EiG} Elite Imperial Guard [CLAN]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossy, My Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Mossy, My Introduction Empty Mossy, My Introduction

Post  {EiG}Mossy Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:41 pm

My name irl is Lachlan, i live in a small town called Hervey Bay in Tropical Queensland, only 4 hours away from the state capital Brisbane.

Ive been playing AoS Since .24, when it took and hour to get into a game and then you only lasted in that game for 10 minutes before the server crashed, and when there was only the initial Rifle,Grenades,Spade and Pickaxe, when maps could only be randomly generated..... AHhhhhh such greeat times. ANyhow enough of me bambling on about nothing, Ive always wanted to make a clan in AoS but never had the time and or energy to keep a forum and clan up and running. but now i am going to give it my all with this new clan"Elite Imperial Guard" {EiG}

I hope we can all have many fun times together playing together while we cursh our enemies into the ground!
FOR ACEIA! (Ace-Ee-Ahh)

Your turn now ;]
{EiG}Mossy
{EiG}Mossy
Admin

https://eigclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mossy, My Introduction Empty Re: Mossy, My Introduction

Post  {EiG}Stegosaurus Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi I live in UK, England, Bristol so my time zone is GMT.
I got the ace of spades around September 2011 and have started making skins such as the M1 Carbine (Find it in the armoury Very Happy )

My favourite AOS map is Antic Bridge and my favourite AOS gun is the SMG or Rifle.

{EiG}Stegosaurus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum